Lazada Singapore Co-Founder & COO Reveals – One Simple Thing That Will Keep Your Customers Coming Back
Earlier this year, Global Brain hosted an exciting and informative panel discussion at our coworking event space at JustCo @ 6 Raffles Quay about the future of e-commerce in South East Asia.
The event was very popular with the many entrepreneurs and start up at JustCo who were keen to hear the experiences and advice from some of Singapore’s most successful e-commerce businesses.
The distinguished panelists were:
- Arthur Brejon de Lavergnee, Co-founder and COO of Lazada Singapore
- Jia Jih Chai, Vice President of Carousell
In case you missed it or were unable to attend or would just like to see it again, we’ve put together some of the highlights from the discussion with Arthur Brejon de Lavergnee, Co-founder and COO of Lazada Singapore. Including…
- His journey to becoming COO of Lazada Singapore
- How Lazada is focusing growth in South East Asia and dealing with internet and ecommerce challenges
- The impact of a company acquisition and the opportunities it can bring
- How does Lazada keep their customers coming back for more and the challenges they face
Many thanks to everyone who joined us for the full house event and I hope you found it as interesting and useful as we did.