These are the House Rules of JustCo and its Group Companies, which may be changed, amended or altered from time to time with or without notice by and at the discretion of JustCo and its Group Companies. As a Member, it is your responsibility to acquaint yourself and comply with the current version of the House Rules in effect from time to time. The House Rules are to be read in conjunction with the Membership Agreement and in the event of any conflict between the Membership Agreement and these House Rules, the Membership Agreement shall prevail.
AT JUSTCO, WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE AN INCLUSIVE, SYNERGISED, SAFE AND COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY THE SPACE AND YOUR BUSINESS CAN THRIVE. TO ACHIEVE THAT, WE INTRODUCE THESE HOUSE RULES ON THE USAGE OF THE PREMISES AND THE FACILITIES.
- All capitalised terms in these House Rules not hereinafter defined shall have the same meanings ascribed to them in the Membership Agreement.
- For the avoidance of doubt, any reference to “Premises” in these House Rules shall also include any Allocated Office Space stated in the Membership Agreement as well as the Other Premises, and any reference to “Members” shall include you and the JustCo Members, unless otherwise stated.
USE OF PREMISES
- You shall not leave open any corridor doors, exit doors or doors connecting corridors during or after normal operating hours for security purposes and if you do so, you shall be deemed to assume all the risks and liabilities for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with your aforesaid behaviour. All corridors, halls, elevators and stairways shall not be obstructed by you or used for any purpose other than egress and ingress. All common areas must be kept neat and clean at all times.
- Upon your written request, we are happy to include your company name in the house directory at the Premises at your cost, subject to the availability of such facilities and final approval by JustCo and/or the landlord. You shall not use the name of JustCo in any way in connection with your business. You shall not use the address of the Premises as your registered or legal address, unless you have obtained the prior written consent of JustCo, and you shall comply with all instructions of JustCo with regards to the cessation of such use upon the expiry or earlier termination of the Membership Agreement.
- You shall ensure that your employees, agents, contractors and/or guests abide by these House Rules and conduct themselves in a professional manner while in the Premises. In this regard, appropriate and inoffensive attire must be worn at all times, the noise level shall be kept to a level so as not to interfere with or annoy other JustCo Members and you shall abide by JustCo’s directions regarding security, use of the common spaces and other matters common to all Members. JustCo staff may require your employees, agents, contractors and/or guests to leave the Premises temporarily in the event they cause disruption to other JustCo Members or are otherwise behaving inappropriately.
- The common areas in the Premises are for temporary use and must not be used for large numbered, extensive, formal meetings or work matters that may hinder or disrupt the purpose of shared use by other JustCo Members. JustCo staff shall have the right to request that unaccompanied guests staying for more than three (3) hours purchase a Day Pass at our standard rates. In the event you require exclusive use of any common areas (such as for filming, photography, etc), please contact JustCo staff at least three (3) days prior to such engagement. You shall not conduct any mechanical operation or cooking within the Premises, and you shall not use or allow to be used in the Premises any burning fluids, gasoline, kerosene for heating, warming or lighting substance. No article deemed hazardous on account of fire or any explosives, offensive gases, odors or liquids or firearms shall be permitted or brought into the Premises.
- The electrical current shall be used for ordinary lighting, powering personal computers and small appliances only unless written permission to do otherwise shall first have been obtained from JustCo at an agreed cost to you. Any high electricity consumption device (as determined by JustCo) used by you within the Premises shall be chargeable at our standard rates.
- You shall not bring any pets or animals (other than guide dogs) into the Premises.
- You and your invited guests are permitted to use the kitchen amenities for self-service coffee, tea and water and to reheat food. Unless otherwise approved by JustCo, you shall not use the dishwasher in the kitchen.
- You shall not use the Premises for manufacturing or storage of merchandise except as such storage may be incidental to general office purpose. In particular, you shall not use any part of the Premises for the manufacture, sale, gift, storage or use of liquor, narcotics or tobacco in any form. Personal consumption of alcohol in small quantities is permitted, however JustCo staff shall have the right to prohibit or stop any alcohol consumption in the event of any noisy, unruly, immoral or unlawful behaviour.
- Canvassing, soliciting and peddling business in the Premises are prohibited and you shall not solicit other JustCo Members, visitors and/or JustCo staff for any business or other purpose without the prior written approval of JustCo.
- No smoking shall be permitted at any time in any area of the Premises.
- You and your employees, agents, contractors and/or guests shall treat other Members, guests and JustCo staff with respect and shall not participate in any type of harassing, threatening, violent or abusive behaviour towards JustCo staff, other JustCo Members or guests. JustCo staff may require your employees, agents, contractors and/or guests to leave the Premises temporarily in the event they cause disruption to other JustCo Members or are otherwise behaving inappropriately.
- You shall comply with all JustCo requests for proof of membership upon entering the Premises. Further, you shall ensure all your visitors register at the reception and comply with the security measures in force at the time regardless of the location of your Allocated Office Space.
- You shall not act in a manner which may cause discomfort to, interfere with or disrupt other JustCo Members and the JustCo staff.
ADDITIONAL RULES ON THE HOTDESKING AREA
- You shall only occupy one hotdesk per person.
- Except for JustDesk Dedicated memberships, you shall not leave your property unattended at the hotdesk for more than an hour. We reserve the right to remove or dispose of any property which has been left unattended at a hotdesk for more than one hour and to charge removal and cleaning fees for such removal or disposal. JustCo will not be responsible for any missing items at the hotdesk areas following such removal or disposal.
- You shall not remove someone else’s unattended property. If a hotdesk has been occupied by someone else’s unattended property for more than an hour and you wish to occupy such hotdesk, kindly contact JustCo staff.
- You shall leave the hotdesk area neat and clean, free of any stains or marks, return used JustCo mugs and dispose of all rubbish when you leave the hotdesk. We reserve the right to charge additional cleaning and disposal charges resulting from having to tidy and clean the hotdesk following your use of the hotdesk.
- Except for JustDesk Dedicated spaces, the hotdesks will be cleared every night. You are not permitted to reserve a hotdesk overnight. We reserve the right to remove or dispose of any property left in the hotdesking area after 6pm and to charge additional removal or disposal charges.
ADDITIONAL RULES ON USE OF ALLOCATED OFFICE SPACE
- Upon moving in: You shall acknowledge in writing the Inventory List, including details of any keys or entry cards issued to you. Where applicable, there may be notes describing the condition of the items listed in the Inventory List. All items listed in the Inventory List remain the property of JustCo at all times.
- You shall not affix anything to the windows, walls or any other part of the Allocated Office Space or make alterations or additions to the Allocated Office Space (including wires, flooring etc.) without the prior written consent of JustCo. Where JustCo has given its consent, you shall use a JustCo vendor for any such works, alterations or additions unless otherwise permitted by JustCo.
- Taking care of our property: You must take good care of all aspects of the Allocated Office Space, and all equipment, fittings and furnishings and other items provided by JustCo.
- Security: You shall not make any copies of the keys and/or entry cards or allow any third party to use them without prior written consent from JustCo. Any loss must be reported to us immediately and we reserve the right to charge a fee for replacement keys or cards. You shall also bear the cost of changing locks, if JustCo deems it necessary to maintain the security of the Premises. Each entry card (including digital key on JustCo app) provided by JustCo shall only be used by a single person, and such card or digital key is not allowed to be shared.
- Special arrangements for the use of the facilities (such as air-conditioning, kitchen amenities etc) outside of our normal operating hours shall be subject to JustCo’s approval. Additional charges for such special arrangements may be incurred by you.
- All recurring additional services (e.g. monthly locker rental, server rack rental, furniture rental, etc) requested for will be automatically renewed for the following month or quarter, as applicable, unless you notify JustCo in writing no later than thirty (30) days before the end of the relevant month or quarter, and there shall be no proration of charges if the aforesaid service(s) is terminated before the end of a billing cycle for the service(s). For example, if you wish to terminate your car park lot for November, you should inform us before 1 October (monthly billing) or 1 September (quarterly billing), otherwise the car park lot will be automatically reserved for you, and charged to you, for November.
- Any additional services are subject to availability at the time of service request. JustCo will use reasonable endeavours to deal with every request for additional services with reasonable promptness and to provide the requested additional services, but under no circumstances shall JustCo be held responsible for any delay or failure in responding to any request for additional services.
IT & TECHNOLOGY POLICY
- You shall comply with all JustCo policies (as contained within these House Rules or which may be communicated to you from time to time) with regards to the use of Internet and telecommunication connectivity services and equipment provided by JustCo.
- JustCo provides a shared Internet connection for the use of all Members and their guests. As such Internet connection is shared between all Members, you agree to use such Internet connection fairly and in accordance with any directions by JustCo.
- Internet and Telecommunications Policy
- Content – You acknowledge that JustCo does not monitor the content of information transmitted through JustCo telecommunications lines or equipment, which includes, but is not limited to, Internet access, telephone, fax lines and data lines (“Telecommunications Lines”). You further acknowledge that JustCo is merely providing a conduit for your Internet transmissions, similar to a telephone company, and that JustCo accepts no liability for the content of transmissions by you.
- Restrictions – The Internet access may be used only for lawful purposes and shall not be used in connection with any criminal or civil violations of state, federal, or international laws, regulations, or other government requirements. Such violations include without limitation theft or infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other types of intellectual property; fraud; forgery; theft or misappropriation of funds, credit cards, or personal information; violation of export control laws or regulations; libel or defamation; threats of physical harm or harassment; or any conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or gives rise to civil liability. You are responsible for maintaining the basic security and virus protection of your systems to prevent their use by others in a manner that violates the Membership Agreement and/or these House Rules. You are responsible for taking corrective actions on vulnerable or exploited systems to prevent continued abuse.
- Access – Per User Basis. JustCo grants you access to the Internet on a per user access basis. In the event you would like to increase the number of users by utilising a proxy server or by other means (including, but not limited to, using a router), you agree to pay JustCo additional fees for each additional user who accesses the Internet, either directly or through a proxy server.
- Unauthorised Access – In no event may you increase your authorised access points to the Telecommunications Lines by means of wire splitting or any other method including unsecured wireless devices such as routers or network switches. In the event you breach paragraph (c) (Access Per User Basis) above or this paragraph, JustCo may disconnect all of your access to the Telecommunications Lines upon three (3) business days prior written notice to you. You shall pay all fees incurred by JustCo for any unauthorized Telecommunications Lines use upon invoice from JustCo. JustCo shall have no obligation to reconnect you to the Telecommunications Lines until such fees have been paid in full and you have ceased to make unauthorised access.
- Member Installed Telecommunications Lines – You may not bypass the use of JustCo Telecommunications Lines by installing your own direct Telecommunications Lines. On a case by case basis and at JustCo’s sole discretion, JustCo may grant you authorization to install direct Telecommunications Lines upon written request by you. This permission will only be granted on your agreement, to make a monthly payment of a direct access fee as determined by JustCo.
- Security Violations – You are prohibited from engaging in any violations of system or network security. The Internet access may not be used in connection with attempts – whether or not successful – to violate the security of a network, service, or other system. Examples of prohibited activities include, without limitation hacking, cracking into, monitoring, or using systems without authorization; scanning ports; conducting denial of service attacks; and distributing viruses or other harmful software. JustCo reserves the right to suspend Internet access upon notification from any third party or government or regulatory authority regarding such abuse and you shall indemnify JustCo in respect of any such abuse. We may disconnect your equipment and withhold services if we consider that your hardware or software is, or has become, inappropriate for connection to our network.
- You are responsible for installing, maintaining and keeping current your own virus protection on your systems and hardware, and, subject always to the Agreement, JustCo specifically disclaims any liability for any losses or damages suffered by you in the event of any virus, malware or other cyber-attack.
- Internet services are only available at the Premises and connection to our network is only permitted within the Premises or via JustCo provided services. You shall not create any links between our network and any other network or any telecommunications service without our consent.
- JustCo requests that all Members will provide, as and when requested by us, documentation and personnel information as we may reasonably require to assist in the provision of the Services and Additional Services.
- Special Requirements – Members using their own wireless access points require written approval from JustCo, prior to implementation. The use of a Member’s own wireless router will result in a service charge as determined by JustCo, based upon the total number of contracted work stations within the Member’s Allocated Office Space.
ADDITIONAL RULES ON EXPIRY/TERMINATION
- At the expiration or termination of the Membership Agreement, you acknowledge and agree to the following obligations and responsibilities:
- to vacate and hand over the JustDesk Dedicated hotdesk or Allocated Office Space, where applicable to JustCo in accordance with the Inventory List;
- all the keys, entry cards or any other devices of access to the Premises and/or Allocated Office Space issued to you or your employees shall be returned to JustCo in good working condition. In the event any of these items are lost or damaged, JustCo reserves the right to charge you a replacement fee at JustCo’s then prevailing rates;
- if applicable, to perform all necessary actions at your cost for the de-registration or modification procedures in respect of the use of the address of the Premises as your legal or registered address with the relevant governmental authorities.
- Mail: You release us from any liability arising out of or incurred in connection with any mail or packages received and/or sent on your behalf. Packages and mail received on your behalf shall be collected by you by the next day. Should packages or mail remain uncollected for a period of over 48 hours, storing charges may apply.
- In the course of providing the Services and/or Additional Services) to you, JustCo may collect personal data from you, your employees, agents, contractors and/or guests. You consent to such collection as a condition for JustCo providing the Services and Additional Services as applicable and agree and acknowledge that JustCo shall use such personal data solely for the purposes of providing such services.
- Where you disclose the personal data of any third party individual to JustCo in the course of obtaining any services (including, but not limited to, the Additional Services) arising from or in connection with the Membership Agreement (e.g. guest pre-registration), you warrant that you have obtained the consent of such individual to disclose his or her personal data to JustCo for the purpose of enabling JustCo to provide such services.