Manager (Design)About the Role:
A Senior Design Manager / Project Architect with more than 10+ years of experience works with autonomy to be responsible for execution of a variety of project types and sizes and will lead all phases of projects. Will be involved in all phases of project delivery and must have a working knowledge of this process with the ability to deliver the successful completion of a project. The Design Manager will work/interact with and mentor junior staff to encourage a high level of design and ensure not only internal stakeholders but external clients satisfaction through being the main point of contact.Key responsibilities for this role
- Act as a design manager for a variety of project types
- Participate during all phases of project delivery
- Visualises, plans and above all, delivers design ideas that inspire and excite.
- Manage multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination
- Resolve complex technical and design issues
- Maintain the project manual and specification
- Researches what’s been done, what’s out there, and answers a brief in different ways.
- Work closely with development team to develop project schedules and work plans
- Relentless about quality. Direct projects from concept development to final artwork, sees the idea through the creative process to final